Friday 17 September 2010

Hello World











Hi There
I'm a first year student studying Ba Hons CG Arts & Animation @ UCA Rochester
and I generally despise blogging, so this should be fun...

Few bits of info about me:


  • I have a stupid amount of knowledge in Photoshop and Illustrator, along with being proficient in HTML
  • In harsh contrast, I have absolutely zero experience in Maya or 3DSmax.
  • I spent more time in my A-level graphic design exam helping people with Photoshop then doing my own work.
  • I run my own Freelance Business named Freeflow Art and my own brand called Freeflow Clothing
  • I have a compulsion for doodling anything anywhere anytime, examples:


  • My Workspace:

I will be playing around with the design of the blog a lot. Customising everything I do is an annoying compulsion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment