Wednesday 3 November 2010

Indirect motivation and ring around the rosie

I'm planning to occasionally take a break from throwing work-related blog posts after work-related blog posts and post elements that indirectly influences/motivates me/my work or changes how I think.

Right now I've been helping to promote Demo-lition 2010 for NUS, as well as juggling/coping with other freelance work, (so surprised I haven't hit an artist-block yet). In terms of uni I'm impressed with others' blogs so much that I need to sort myself out and pump out the research and digital work in time for the inter review.

I've got only a rare couple of tunes on my playlist that strongly motivate me to get my ass in gear and do the work when I'm wiped or just burned out creatively (If you have Spotify). Thought I'd share it.



On another note..



My head is still stuck on this 'ring-around-the-rosie' scene since last week.
@Phil you couldn't be more right about the score constantly going 'around and around' in one's head.

No comments:

Post a Comment